Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The waiting game!?

All there is to do for me now is lay back, relax and wait for the call. I feel much better than yesterday, thank you guys for being there. I want to apologize for some of the language that was used yesterday. I don't usually write like that. So I'm really sorry. I hope I didn't offend anyone. If neither of the doctors bring up my missing the first appointment, which I doubt I've heard the last of, should I bring it up? And also how I felt mistreated and just pushed to the side? Little weather update. It's still white outside, about two or three inches of snow. But yes it's cold enough for these today guys. It's only minus ten but with the wind... I've been reading my old posts in the sections, Walking in my shoes & World in my eyes, and I'm wondering how come I don't write like that anymore? All I've been writing about is this thing using all of my energy. It's part of me. And right now I feel it's controlling me. But I don't think it's all of me. Why can't I concentrate long enough to read? Why can't I feel passionate enough to write about something other than this? I'm part of GMR and IRM and right now, I don't feel like posting any of what I'm writing because it's too personal. Always the same. Even though here it's my blog, my journal, I'm also tired to write only about that. You guys have any suggestions to inspire me? Have fun!? J

4 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Hey, post whatever you want on GMR, I just wish people who were members of both GMR and IRM wouldn't post the same blog entries simultaneously on both blogs. It kind of ruins the uniqueness of both blogs and waters down the quality of a particular post in my humble opinion. But of course since I'm not very popular this week - I'll probably be slaughtered for what I just said.

12/06/2006 02:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

I wish I had ideas to inspire you. I'm having a similar problem: a lack of inspiration.

I don't know whether I'd bring up your missed appointment or not. Is your intent to provide customer feedback in the hopes that they'll improve?

Only minus ten!?!?!? Wow. That is cold.

12/06/2006 04:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

That very thought of wanting to write about something else is a good start already, I think. About what exactly, I just couldn't say. One thing's for sure: I would like very much to know a little bit more about Montréal from the perspective of M. Bois, since he's a native. With some photos as well, since he's truly an artist... But I just cannot say whether he's willing or not... That, I suppose, would take his mind off other things less pleasant. Who knows?...
Minus 10ºC?! Oh my God! The lowest temperature I've ever endured was
-17ºC in Germany... I thought I'd die...
Best wishes!

12/06/2006 09:21:00 p.m.  
Blogger T-Bird said...

Yes, Montréal.

12/06/2006 11:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home