Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Alphabet MEME

A is for age: 38 B is for beer of choice: Blue Dry C is for career: Life D is for favorite Drink: Coke E is for essential item you use everyday: keys F is for favorite song at the moment: Lovelight By Robbie Williams G is for favorite game: Any game with my friends kids. H is for hometown: Montreal I is for instruments you play: none J is for favorite juice: OJ K is for kids: Do cats count?! L is for last kiss: 2 weeks ago M is for marriage: No thank you N is for name of your best friend: me O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 years ago, I stayed a week for pancreas problems. P is for phobias: none really Q is for quote: You are never better served then by yourself. Smile life is to short. R is for biggest regret: coming out at 26. Not catching on about my family sooner. S is for Shirts: Ts please T is for time you wake up: 6:00 am U is for underwear: Black CK Fitted boxers with buttons in the front. V is for vegetable you love: cauliflower, carrots W is for worst habit: I spend too much. X is for x-rays you have had: Right arm, left foot, lungs, twice. Head twice. Y is for yummy food you make: Chocolate truffle cake with raspberries Z is for zodiac sign: Libra

4 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

I love reading stuff like this about my friends.

If you need any help with that chocolate truffle cake (or those black ck boxers, for that matter **EG**), give me a holler! :)

11/28/2006 06:57:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Oh! So you're a big spender, huh?... If you have it, enjoy it! That's my advice.
Thanks, Joel!

11/28/2006 12:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

cauliflower!
My mother loves it; you are now the 2nd person I know who does.
Cool.

11/28/2006 09:39:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO

I LOVE YOUR BLOG

HOT PLACE

11/29/2006 10:36:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home