Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's the thought that counts?!

They say it's the thought that counts. But I think it's only when you do something but it doesn't come out the way you wanted. Well I thought a lot of good things to do while I'm on sick leave. Did I do any of them? Nope!? I feel like that guy. I wanna do stuff but I don't seem to be able to find the energy. Torn, I need a bike ride. lol Where are you?! I know I should push myself, but today I don't seem to be able to. I know Thursday I'll get answers, but I don't want to sleep till then. I'm really sick of this yoyo behavior. I know, I know!? Help is on it's way. But like I said I don't want to wait till then. Am I too anxious?! Should I just shut up and relax?! I don't think so. Have fun guys!? J

5 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

You're really reaching the limit, aren't you, Joel? Well, I guess you'll have to find out somewhere a little bit more patience... Try to have some good nightsleep - time will go by quicklier...
Have a great Sunday!
(Btw, silent comments are not allowed...)

11/25/2006 08:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger Topher said...

Hope the days go faster for you. Out all of the blogs I've read, I'm most concerned about you. Take care Joel!

11/26/2006 04:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

oh, i'd relax on this one
Hardest to do sometimes is just let things 'be'.

11/26/2006 05:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

You know my friend, I feel that same tied up feeling from time to time. I want to push myself to do better, but can't seem to find the motivation. (for instance exorcise more, write more, etc) I think part of it is the general hustle and bustle of daily life. Getting too caught up in the "outside" world and not wrapped up enough in the "inside" world if you will.

Just know that you're not alone. My email addy is in my profile if you ever need an extra ear (well set of eyes heh) or a shoulder to lean on.

11/27/2006 11:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger T-Bird said...

Oh thats what I want for christmas!

12/01/2006 01:58:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home