Friday, December 08, 2006

Nice guy!?

I just met the nicest guy. He's from Gaspé. Way East from Montréal. He's here for work. It's the first time he was in the village. As you know me by now, I'm probably the nicest guy you can meet in the village. I mean, I'll be your friend and not expect anything in return except conversation and fun. Well that's what we had. It was his first time in a strip club. As you now know, I know a few people there. He was at the bar and for some reason looked nice and lonely, but not LONELY. He just seemed to need company. I bought him a beer. He was all smiles after that. He's the proud father of a four and a half year old little boy. Been partnered for the last nine years. He was just so nice. We talked and drank till last call. We left afterwards. He stayed at the hotel on the corner. I told him I'd take him to the door and that was it. I know he didn't want more. He loves his family. I didn't push it. He kept saying I was nice. I kept telling him that right now I was probably the nicest person he could have met in a strip joint. He is so cute, and so nice. You see, where he's from, there are no gay bars. When he told me where he was from, I was a little skeptic. The part of the province he's from is considereded pretty "red neck". He says the community knows about them and support them. I was really surprised. So yes we drank. Yeah he was cute. But like I said, I took him to the door of the hotel, and that was it. You know, it felt really good. I really think I'm back. If you remember I told you I didn't believe in "open" relationships. And I know I've looked and went the other way. But not with him. I really think I'm back. As you know, even if to me the guy is cute, perfect in every way, as soon as he tells me he's taken, to me he might be a friend, but the "X" or the "sex" factor if you will, is gone. I gave him my e-mail address. I hope he keeps in touch. I'll keep you in touch if he does. So it's about four thirty, I just got home and I feel really good. Have fun!? J

6 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

He sounds like a really nice guy.

I'm not going to quibble about you being and nice guy either. That goes without saying! :) I hope he keeps in touch!

12/08/2006 07:03:00 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope he keeps in touch with you... I am sure he will... seems like a good time was had, without anyone dropping their pants... nice to know it still happens...

12/08/2006 07:07:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

«I kove the nightlife»!...

12/08/2006 07:19:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

you do have a nice way with people

12/08/2006 09:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Alan Bennett Ilagan said...

It's reassuring to find that there are still gentlemen in this world... thanks for reminding us.

12/08/2006 10:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

Sounds like you had an awesome night! Glad to hear it.

12/08/2006 10:58:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home