Monday, August 28, 2006

How many ways...Thank you!?

I didn't expect all the attention my post on
"How many ways to say I love you!?"
got!?
I really appreciate all the kind words!?
All the shared stories and experiences. I've never gotten so many e-mails. I'm happy to be here with all of you!? I'm happy to consider you my family, my friends!? I'm also glad of the new friends that e-mailed me!? Funny how when one opens up,
others will appreciate it,
live through it and not feel alone!? Again guys,
old and new friends,
J your basket case!?

7 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

Guess I'm the first one again... Well, it must have to do with time difference - 5 hours, if Montréal has the same time as NYC.
This is a kind post of yours, Joel, but as far as I'm concerned you have nothing to thank for. It feels good to be here for others. :-)

8/28/2006 10:36:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

Aren't blog friends wonderful...I thanked mine today as well...you are included of course.

8/28/2006 01:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Hi Joe,
How are you today? I hope the grass is green where you are, and the wind soft, and your heart has a nice, soft place to land when it falls.

8/28/2006 01:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

I love your blog Joel! And I am soo sorry I didn't thank you for notifying me about Best Gay Blogs in the past. I hope you will forgive me. Thanks for posting on my blog today. You are so kind. ;)

8/28/2006 05:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Joshua said...

It was a beautiful post!

8/28/2006 10:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

i am glad you are part of this wacky wonderful world of blogging.

8/28/2006 11:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

You should receive as many, or more, thanks than you give! You are an encouraging source for many bloggers (I am definitely happy to be among them!).

8/29/2006 04:10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home