Sunday, August 27, 2006

Why is this so hard?!

"Fairground-Simply Red" Driving down an endless road Taking friends or moving alone Pleasure at the fairground on the way It's always friends that feel so good Let's make amends like all good men should Pleasure at the fairground on the way Walk around, be free and roam There's always someone leaving alone Pleasure at the fairground on the way And I love the thought of coming home to you Even if I know we can't make it I love the thought of giving hope to you Just a little ray of light shining through Love can bend and breathe alone Until the end it finds you a home Don't care what the people may say It's always friends that feel so good Let's make amends like all good men should Pleasure at the fairground on the way And I love the thought of coming home to you Even if I know we can't make it I love the thought of giving hope to you Just a little ray of light shining through Fairground - Simply Red J

1 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

Simply Red are coming to Lisbon next September 7.th... I don't know yet whether I'll go to the show... Maybe. :-)

8/27/2006 08:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home