Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My first day!?

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then here is my day in twenty thousand words!?
My day will start with the wonderful sound of my alarm clock!? A cup of coffee to wake up and start the day!? Then I'll hit the shower!? Will have to shave the gruff look to be more presentable!? I'll have to iron my shirt!? Once at work, I'll fix my desk and check some e-mails!? The boss will wanna see me!? The first coffee break will be full of surprises, I'm sure!? Of course I'll have a lot of catching up to do with old coworkers!? I'll introduce myself to the new guys and let them know they can count on me for anything!? Lunch will be shared with a friend!? My first meeting should be about a raise!? I'll take my afternoon break with another coworker!? We will probably have a big meeting before going home!? I'm going to take some time to relax after work!? A friend invited me over for dinner!? Unless I fall asleep!? Then I'll get myself one last coffee!? I'll probably phone a few friends!? And Finally, I'll read some blogs and Skype before bed!? Wouldn't it be a great day?! I wish you a day as good as mine!? J

10 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

Very nicely done, Joel! The pics are great, and your comments even better! Keep that spirit, man! That's really the most important thing nowadays.
Btw, what kind of work is that allowing you to have so many gorgeous hunks around?... I'd want to be always at work...
One last question: what on earth do I have to do with «flavours of the world»? The Portuguese maritime empire is long gone, you know? Thanks God - or someone else...
(Just kidding... Hope you're okay!) :-)

8/22/2006 08:48:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

That is some place that you work at!!

8/22/2006 10:20:00 a.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

yummmmmm hotties everywhere!!!!

8/22/2006 11:56:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Oh really!! Come now!!

You're such a fucking tease!

[Love it Joel! What a sense of humor!!]

8/22/2006 12:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

P.S. And: what beautiful pictures!!!

:)

8/22/2006 12:52:00 p.m.  
Blogger Joshua said...

Absolutely Adorable!

8/22/2006 03:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Hey, J! Is your company hiring? I'll fax you my resume! I want to work there!

8/22/2006 05:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

I wanna work where you work. I love their training program.
Superhot!

8/23/2006 12:06:00 a.m.  
Blogger rodger said...

hahahaha! That was geat Joel...lovin' it!

8/23/2006 12:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

Wow. That's good.

8/23/2006 08:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home