Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wisdom pulled !?

Hey guys! Sorry to post so late. I've been a little preoccupied today. I'm still on the program. Things are going great. I'm not even eating the treats. The only thing I'm having trouble with, is the coffee. I drink more then 2 a day. But no, I have not touch a drop of alcohol. Do I miss it? No. Will I? Probably. I'll deal with it when the time comes. I was preoccupied today because I had to go to the dentist and get a tooth pulled. I had to take antibiotics about a month ago. It was killing me. So today was the day. And with my anxiety problems, I was not looking forward to this. But you know what? I felt stressed all day, got there and stressed in the waiting room. Once on the chair, everything was fine. It took 10 minutes. That's it. So I decided to show you a little bit of my wisdom. Back tomorrow with our regularly scheduled program. Have fun!? J

2 Comments:

Blogger Gray said...

I am very, very happy it went okay for you!

The last visit to a dentist (a female) was like submitting myself to the dentist in the movie "The Marathon Man". Ever since that visit I swear that the dentist I had work on me was a female Viet Cong, Nazi torturer trying to get even for me being in her country!

7/11/2006 10:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Tony said...

Hope you are feeling better. Just think, I had four of those pulled and chains wrapped around my two side upper front teeth many years ago. I looked like a chipmunk. Nasty.

7/12/2006 12:06:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home