Saturday, July 01, 2006

Even CO was speechless! #2

Sandri the super star is back with her dog Rusty and another snubbed by CO, Forrest the turtle! After last weeks success, Rusty hides from the paparazzy! This Forrest is the size of a chocolate in the box of life!
This is Janna's pic that was left out by CO! They go crazy for paw pads, usually.
Here are my babies, Chanel and her brother Rusty!
Before the flash! After the flash
Here we have Pino, Kelly's boy!
If any of you have cute pics, it doesn't have to be animals, send them my way, I won't ignore you. Until next time, this was, "Even CO was speechless!", saying g'bye! Remember to have fun! J, OUT.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Awe! I love these pics, especially Rusty and the Paw pads pics!!!

7/02/2006 01:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Spider said...

I LOVE puppy paws...

7/02/2006 03:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

What awesome pictures! Love the turtle :)

7/02/2006 05:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

I'm waaaay into paws. Like to play with 'em. fun stuff, ya know?

7/02/2006 10:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

Too cute, I laughed so hard at your kitties. Before flash and after flash. Classic cats, I am guessing they both split afterword.

7/04/2006 12:45:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rusty has taken to sleeping on his back now, belly up and very cute, so i will be taking more pics eventually :) thanks for the plug!

7/04/2006 06:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home