Thursday, July 06, 2006

To hair is human!?

Hi guys! I'm feeling better today. Thanks for your kind words. I'm just sick of being sick!? you know?! So I'll make today's post light, and hopefully fun.
Hair! What's the deal?!
Some have them, some don't. Some like 'em, some don't. Some had them... Some didn't have them now have more. Why does hair grow longer after a while?! What good does it do my eyebrows that the hair suddenly grows longer? Why does the hair in my nose suddenly wanna see the sun? Are my ears cold? Cause they're getting insulation. Why are white hairs not the same shape, texture and form as the other hairs? When I was born my hair was black. I never lost it, it just slowly turned brown. Well to me anyways. A lot of hairdressers told me it was dirty blond. If it is, that dirty blond hasn't been washed in a long time. It's BROWN!? My right arm was almost as hairy as today by the age of 9. Why? It was in a cast for 2 months. It looked pretty weird. It took about a year for my left arm and pits to catch up. I started shaving at 13. Ok more plucking it. I know, "ouch". But my first hairs started on the left side of my chin. I didn't know. My aunt had a mole with hair growing out of it. Get the picture?! Chest hair and pubes also started at 13. My sack joined in a year later. My temples started turning white by 14. That didn't surprise me, my dad's head was white before he was 40. By 25 my hair, the one on my head, was long, it came half way down my back. I didn't really take care of it. That's when I started loosing it. So I have some questions for you guys: How much hair is to much hair?! Do you accept hair on your men but not on you?! Or are you hairy and prefer smooth men?! Still fun!? Still hairy!? Still sick!? And maybe a little bit more!? hehehe Still J!?

9 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

I love hair, not a lot, but some. I have NONE on my chest - never have. But a thin dusting across the pecs and a trail down... oh yea... or on a bigger guy, a hairy chest and belly... be still my heart. Don't get me wrong, smooth is excellent also, but the hair is very nice!

7/06/2006 02:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I'm for the bears/lumberjack types -whiskers a plus.
No hairless twinks for me thank you very much.

7/06/2006 03:48:00 p.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

I am a fur-ball. When I was in the hospital they shaved me, and I was so pissed. I tried to go hairless after that, but after a 1/2 hour shaving my chest and torso, I said the hell with it. It is just now getting back to the way it was pre-hospital in March.

I LOVE hairy men, their legs, arms, feet, pits and especially the goody trail, yum yum yum, heeheehee.

7/06/2006 05:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

I'm a smoothy, but I LOVE furry fellows. I love to nestle and snuggle with furry guys.

7/06/2006 07:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

I love hairy men and am one. Facial is a plus, a hariy ass makes me drool.

7/06/2006 10:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger Tony said...

GIVE ME A NICE FURRY CHEST AND TRAIL (BUT NOT A MUST)!

And Pete, I bet you just love a hairy ass! ;-)

7/07/2006 01:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

I loved this, I'm a big furball, except on my head. I love hair as well.

Hope your feeling better, I've been down myself, my back went out, today's the first day I've actually been without my painpills, but it's still early.

7/07/2006 10:12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Ok, I'll be the odd-ball: I prefer smoother bodies. Tho' I am moderately hairy myself.

7/09/2006 09:37:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me hair ... well trimmed.

7/13/2006 12:51:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home