Sunday, July 09, 2006

Even CO was speechless! #3

This week is an homage
to 2 bloggers and their babies!
They really had a ruff week with unwanted guests!?

Here's to you guys!?

Here are Bretts 5 babies!
Jake!
Watch for snake! Watch forrrr ssssnakkke! I think I'll take a nap!
My Daddy is the coolest!?
What do I look like?! Crocodile Dundee!?
Boudreaux & Pierre!
Snake school! Who the hell does he think we are? Lassie and Rin Tin Tin!?
And now the new addition to Bretts family!
I jussssst love Brett'ssss drawersss!
These poor little guys and Pete had a pretty ruff week with a crazy dog!
Monte & Oscar

Please help us!? I think I'll sleep till next Tuesday!

Lets not forget Pino!
If any of you have cute pics, it doesn't have to be animals, send them my way, I won't ignore you. Until next time, this was, "Even CO was speechless!", saying g'bye! Remember to have fun! J, OUT.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Yap, pete managed to get through hell week with that darm visiting dog.

Love Brett's new pet. Heck if he saw that come out of his drawer, he'd move out of his house permanently.

7/09/2006 02:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Brettcajun said...

Thanks for posting pics of my babies... AND of the UNINVITED guest. I haven't seen the uninvited guest in quite a while. I suppose he died. (praying) Whew... If I never see him EVER again... I'll be truly happy.

7/10/2006 07:35:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

A belated thanks for posting these pics of the boys. I had to laugh becuase I was not expecting them so when I saw them I was like what cute pugs and then I realized they were mine. I guess I'm a bad daddy. Oh well they will forgive me.

Hugs bud.

7/25/2006 01:01:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home