Sunday, June 25, 2006

Even CO was speechless! #1

He started it!
Who me?
Here are some pics of another "silent treatment" victim from CO.
Sandri contacted me to let me know that she too sent pics to CO and never saw them on the web site and never got a reply stating that they didn't accept them. Go check her out. She seems very cool, and she has great pics.
This is Rusty.
SSShhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Just a coupla more minutes mom!
Are we having fun yet?
Are we there yet? Are we there yet?...
With the music"Born to be wild" blaring in the speakers.
How can you live with him and not melt?
He would be King in my household! lol
And this is Bailey.
Surprise Sandri! I'm sorry, I just had to. Just too cute!
Look at the big baby!
Which one am I talking about?
You choose! lol
I wonder who snores the most
I was also contacted by Janna but she never sent her pic. So Janna, next Sunday? Thank you very much for stopping by. Thank you to Sandri for introducing her 3 great babies. lol If any of you have cute pics, it doesn't have to be animals, send them my way, I won't ignore you. Until next time, this was, "Even CO was speechless!", saying g'bye! Remember to have fun! J, OUT. (sorry Ryan)

7 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Hi buddy! Hope you had a good weekend.
Look forward to reading you this week.
Both are cute!!

6/25/2006 06:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

OMG everytime I scrolled down to the next pic I kept say "Ah how cute" then the boys would bark cuase they know I am looking at a 4 legged critter.

6/25/2006 11:24:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeheee! my my dogs look great on your blog! especially the big sleepy one in the green shirt ;)

sandri.
www.sandrisuperstar.com

6/25/2006 11:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Janna said...

Oh awesome. You can be the "too cute for CO" website, maybe. :) Here's my ignored pic.

http://static.flickr.com/31/56908634_69bdee7d2a.jpg

6/25/2006 11:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Tony said...

Such cute photos. Now what the heck is CO's problem!

6/26/2006 05:20:00 a.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

TOOOOO CUTE!!! love the pics

6/26/2006 03:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Just found your blog. Enjoyed reading it. You got me with Rusty. I'll be back.

6/26/2006 06:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home