Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Post #1 Proud!?

Life as it should be!
Hello everyone! What a beautiful rainy day we're having here in Montreal. And no I'm not being sarcastic. I feel good today. Those damn episodes. They only last a day but I need an extra day to recover. Thanks guys for the pep talks. Thanks J for babbling. ;-) Today, Kelly asked us to post at the same time. Some of you say they don't see the point of our Flag. Don't see why we should be Proud. Well check him out today guys. And leave a comment. THIS is why I am Proud. And it's also why you should be! J
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodbye to the Guys of North Woods!
North Woods Guys
I'm a little saddened today. One of the first blogs I started reading is shutting down. Because of them I opened up, found a voice. But more importantly found great friends.
They are "Two Christian Guys Living Together In Friendship, Love and Total Happiness"
Thank you North Woods Guys! I feel like a friend just died. You will be missed. Comeback and see us soon. Thank you Warren for sharing your lives, "Things we've read", "Things to be happy about" Thank you Steve for sharing some of your experiences. Love, Joel xx (big hug) Take care guys! Remember to have fun! J

2 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Hey you started it! I'm all caught up now and I'll stay abreast of your happenings.

I'm off too now, let's get a coffee sometime!

6/27/2006 08:35:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mark in DE said...

I'm just now getting acquainted with you via your blog. But I had to leave this comment to let you know how much I like the photo in this post with the rainbow flag in the foreground and the American flag in the background. Very nice. Did you take it?

Mark

6/28/2006 08:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home