Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Post #2 We interrupt you're regularly scheduled program!

"John I am here at Duluth General. It would seem that they just brought in the 2 North Woods Guys. Here is what I could hear."
CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE!
"Doctor I can't find a heart beat." "Give me the paddles nurse." "Start at 200" "Will that be enough? They are 2" "GIVE ME 200! Clear!" BBBBiiiiiizzzzz, tock! "Nothing doctor" "Give me 500 then" "But that could kill them" "GIVE ME 500! Clear!" BBBBiiiiiizzzzz, tock, beep...beep... "Doctor you did it!" xxxxxxx "Not now Ginger!" "It would seem that Duluth will not have 2 more casualties of the blog boredom. I was able to sneak into their room after and here is what they had to say." "Me and Steve were together, it was weird. We could see the bright light. When we moved towards it, 31 angels blocked our path. They told us to turn around. It was not our time yet. People need you, they said." "Well there you have it John. Another happy ending here in Duluth. This was Joe Wood reporting on the steps of Duluth General. Back to you in the studios John." "Are we off the air?" "God if they send me one more time to this hospital, I swear..What? We're still on? Oh sh.." beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Now back to your regular programming!

3 Comments:

Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

I just checked them out...damn looks like I have another blog to read, lol.

6/27/2006 11:45:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Sorry. I read their post this morning and had only one question:

Did they run out of other bloggers to steal posts from (word for word)?

It's just a question. Really.

I'm sure they are very nice people.

6/27/2006 08:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

Brilliant. Great post. I will have to go and check them out. Thanks.

6/28/2006 12:40:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home