Monday, June 26, 2006

To be, or not to be...anxious.

Hi guys! These days that is not a question. I was feeling great on Saturday, but I guess I got affected by a few things. Normal things. I hate not being able to control myself, IT. (since March 27th) Before all this started, I could just calm myself down. Now I feel controlled. I read up on it, try different techniques of relaxation, but besides the deep breathing, nothing really helps. And even that has it's limits. Yesterday I woke up anxious and it lasted all day. Thanks to the people that posted comments and tried to help me. It did, but you know when YOU know something, but your head won't listen. That was me yesterday. Again thank you very much guys. I feel blah today. Must be recovering from yesterdays drain in energy. As you'll see from the test below, I'm a person that usually helps others. That #6 is really me. I'm going crazy not being able to be me. I know this is a way for my body to tell me to take some time for me. But helping others is something I enjoy. Even if it takes energy to do, it's not work for me, it's joy and happiness. Can't wait to get back on track. So take the test and let me know what number you are. I took this from Spider a while back. When I was still a newbie and didn't want to leave comments. Take care guys! Thanks for caring! Have fun! I'll be back later. Hopefully feeling better and write something else. J
Your Life Path Number is 6
Your purpose in life is to help others
You are very compassionate, and you offer comfort to those around you.
It pains you to see other people hurting, and you do all in your power to help them.
You take on responsibility, and don't mind personal sacrifice. You are the ultimate giver.
In love, you offer warmth and protection to your partner.
You often give too much of yourself, and you rarely put your own needs first.
Emotions tend to rule your decisions too much, especially when it comes to love.
And while taking care of people is great, make sure to give them room to grow on their own.
PS: Thanks to all that posted Kelly's pic, he made it! Congrats Kel!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Damn anxiety...I know so much of what your feeling Joel... hang in there. something will work. Hopefully you have a medical provider following you. Meds can help but sometimes it requires person to person interaction. Take care bud.

6/26/2006 11:20:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same as you Joel, my Life Path Number is 6.

6/26/2006 11:34:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joel,

I have my struggles with anxiety. It totally stinks. I'm glad to hear it is getting better, even if there are still the off days. Hey, what does IT mean?

I'm a 6 too. I started out that way for sure, but I'm a bit more selfish with my own needs these days. Giving people their own room is something I have to be reminded of though.

6/26/2006 11:36:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

I'm a 3. Mine said something about being creative, a social butterfly and also being desired.
I don't take heart in anything that uses birthdays to assess personalities. Although a social butterfly, I hope that someone desires me.

6/26/2006 12:00:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

My LPN is 22: Your purpose in life is to use your power for good

Of all the life paths, yours has the most innate power.
Your power lies in your vision, and you must recruit others to help you in this vision.
You are able to be a great idealist, but you still have the practicality to get things done.

In love, you tend to be a big romantic - but you also tend to keep your distance.

You have a lot of potential, and it's sometimes hard to live up to.
Sometimes you just feel like slipping into obscurity and doing nothing.
You tend to be prone to dramatic emotions, until you step back and look at things honestly.

6/26/2006 07:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

I am a #8...

Your purpose in life is to help others succeed

You are both a natural leader and a natural success. You are also a great judge of character.
You have a head for business and finance. You know how to make money.
A great visionary, you can see gold where other people see nothing.

In love, you are very generous - with gifts, time, and guidance.

You love to inspire people, but it can be frustrating when they don't understand your vision.
Great success comes easily for you. But so does great failure, as you are very reckless.
You are confident, and sometimes this confidence borders on arrogance.

Sometimes painfully true unforunately...go figure, lol

6/26/2006 10:55:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home