Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Let it snow!?

Some of you have been asking for snow. Unfortunately the little we had left us last week-end.
Here are some pictures from last year. I was just having some fun in the backyard. That's when I found out my camera was more fragile than my regular film camera. I had to hide it in my coat to keep it warm. After a shot or two it would freeze up.
This is the same tree taken at about five minutes interval. Weird how fast the light changes during the winter.
Remember when I told you beauty was all around? All we have to do is be careful and we'll see it. These were taken in our driveway.
Have fun!? J

6 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

no snow here yet, but all around us within an hour or two drive, folks have had a dusting to an inch.

12/12/2006 08:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Oh Joel! These photos are magnificent! That's something we never get to see around here...
Those changes in light are unbelievably marvellous!
Thank you so very much!

12/12/2006 10:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

next time you get some snow, pop it in the post and send it our way!

12/13/2006 11:39:00 a.m.  
Blogger Joshua said...

We haven't had snow yet, and that's just fine with me! LOL But beautiful pictures. I will give snow that; it's beautiful on tree limbs and such.

12/13/2006 06:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

Beautiful pics!

12/13/2006 11:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Looking at the pics, I feel cold!

Nice ones, Joel!

12/14/2006 02:23:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home