Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Holidays!?

No I'm not going out of my head. I was just wondering if any of you know of any gay event for the holidays. I was wondering if some of you would like to do something for the holidays. I know that most people spend Christmas with their families, but what about New Year's? It might be fun to meet somewhere and spend some time, and the beginning of the new year together. So lets put our heads together and see if we could plan something. Anything!? Really!? As long as we spend time together and have fun!? Don't just stand in the dark if you have nothing planned. Lets do something!? I was suppose to go to Florida, but lets just say the plans fell through. So find some ideas and lets discuss them. I'm sure we can come up with something good!? And remember that I'll be taking tons of pictures!? hehehe Have fun!? Lets brainstorm!? Lets have fun for the New Year!? J

10 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Hey Joe,

Great picture sequence, now how do I get the drool of my keyboard?

Hope you are well.

10/11/2006 05:51:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

I probably would not be able to join in, because we are usually at my in-laws for both (US) TG and C'mas, but fyi, in New Hope, PA, on the Saturday after (US) TG, they hold what is called "Santa Saturday" at the Raven Resort. see http://www.theravenresort.com/gallery.html

10/11/2006 07:00:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crowds scare me
as the hungry eyes snare me
i would rather spend the evening
with a few close friends
and ring in the supposedly new year
wrapped in the arms of a few
not many

but...
i have to admit...
those pictures stir me...
to go out today and pick a cow from the herd.

MUWHAHAHAHAHA!

10/11/2006 07:04:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

An interesting concept, Joe! Allow me, please, to get back to you.

10/11/2006 07:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Wishful thinking, as far as I'm concerned... There's no way I can cross the Atlantic this year, unless I won the lottery... (Lol!)
But I'm no gambler! I always forget about those things.
Your idea is just great! I wish you lots of success, Joel!

10/11/2006 09:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

no! I don't even want to think of the holidays!
try again in a month or two....

10/11/2006 10:41:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last dude in the mud picture... the one on the right... he really gets me going. it's that look in his eyes and the pouch... as if he'd make me lick the mud right off his balls before he'd fuck me.

okay... I'm honry today, can you tell?

10/11/2006 02:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Is it that time of the year already. Well if anything happens it will have to be in Cleveland, as I have no vacation time to take at all.

10/11/2006 04:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

oh my, from the looks of the picture, I don't think I would be going...unless I lose 100 lbs!

10/11/2006 08:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

I want to go to to a cabin in the woods!!! I know I owe you a few e-mails...they are being worked on as am I.

10/11/2006 10:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home