Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'll take the J trio!?

I've volunteered to be tagged for this delightful bitch...again!? Here are some things about me that must come in threes... 3 smells I love, Freshly mowed grass. Green apple soap. Oranges. 3 smells I hate, Garbage. Exhaust fumes. B.O. 3 jobs that I have had in my life, Jack of all trade in a major department store, from putting up counters to signing refunds. Customer service rep. Photographer. 3 movies that I could watch over and over, Breakfast Club. Kingdom of Heaven. The Big Eden. 3 days of fond memories, When I went to Six Flags with my first bf. My day bike riding with Torn. The day I started smiling at life. 3 jobs I would have loved to have, Toy store owner. Live off Photography. Farmer. 3 places that I could live, (since I've always lived in Montreal): Vancouver. Australia. London. 3 things I like to do, Photography. Landscaping. Cooking. 3 of my favorite foods: Veal Parmigiana. Oso Boco. Chocolate. 3 places I would like to be right now, On a beach. Europe. Australia. 3 websites that I visit daily, My blogroll. I always try a few new ones each day. Commenters. 3 things that move me to tears, My pets/kids dying. My past. An unexpected true surprise. 3 friends that I am tagging: None.

The ends!?

Have fun!? Have fun!? Have fun!? J

7 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

Thank you for being such a kind volunteer! I didn't know you are so much into Australia. Any especial reason? :-)

10/04/2006 02:18:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jack said...

Ever since I learned in History class that it was where the English would take their prisonners and that they made it what it is today, I've been interested by the place.

10/04/2006 03:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

Australia is an amazing place...I would move thee in a heartbeat!

10/04/2006 06:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Thank you, Joel, for answering me here. I wish I could agree with you both right now... Personal experiences... But it's a great country indeed.
I came back to this post because of the phtos, especially the last one: I hadn't seen in a rather long time a photo so incredibly erotic. If they were naked (marvellous arses, I'm sure!), it wouldn't have half as much the effect it has on me... Lord! I'm fascinated...
Thank you, Joel! :-)

10/04/2006 07:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Joshua said...

Yummy pictures and I love breakfast club.

10/04/2006 11:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

that was both clever and toughtful
you have a good talent!

10/05/2006 01:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

I'm so with you:

Vancouver.
Australia.
London.

Except, I'd put them:

London.
Australia
Vancouver.

Only because I've lived in Vancouver. I love it, but I'd take London first.

10/05/2006 04:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home