Saturday, September 02, 2006

At play in the garden of good!?

Today I can honestly say I feel like a kid!? I've been feeling great all week!? Funny how out of "no where" great things can appear!? You always find something where you don't look. Lately there seems to be something good in everything. Even when you think it's not so good. Sickness, distance, isolation. I woke up again smiling yesterday just thinking of the great previous day I had!? I decided not to take my bike in to work so I could go shopping after work!? So I went to the ATM to get some money for the day, when I was witness to a car accident, injuring an innocent bystander. Thank god I was not the only one and I wasn't so close. I walked away shaken and started to feel the anxiety taking over. I had to sit down to calm myself. I think this helped me go in to work because I was concentrating on the accident and not the job. Even if I'm set pretty much for the rest of my life at work, I can't help but feel unchallenged, unmotivated. I need to move. I need action. I know I have to take it easy, but yesterday there were three people on vacation and it got so boring. I went to take some pictures at lunch time. Since the beginning of the week I have to say, my wanting to take pictures again is stronger then ever. I'll have problems taking my camera in for repairs. It will probably take a few months before I get it back. By the end of the day, I didn't feel as happy. But that quickly changed when I started looking and trying on clothes. At the cash, they had a promo for a specific designer, you could get a plastic bottle to carry water around. Great for my bike. I asked and joked with the sales lady, and she said, I'll give it to you because you have a nice smile. I have a nice smile!? I wouldn't have said that of myself a week ago. She made me even happier!? I went to the photo store to pick up an enlargement of a pic of mine, the sales girl took me to the cash with my things, and said "keep that smile of yours"!? How much more can I ask for?! I was and am in heaven. The print came out nice, it's a 24X36 of my day with Torn. I will be buying an easel to put it up on because the picture looks like a painting. And I think it represents a good moment in my life. Now!? As if that wasn't enough, when I got home, Pascal was feeling much better, we ate some bad pizza the night before. We had a nice time discussing the picture and some of the work he's been doing. Then I got on here and started chatting with a cool guy!? Pretty handsome too!? He's very intelligent. He's devoted to his cause. He has a big heart, he moved back to help his mom. Now he went back to Uni to prove his demons wrong. He really seems like a great all around person. We started talking about our likes and dislikes, and I told him I liked to shower with my guy. He doesn't. I think he's set in his ways. I'm sure if he ends up with a brat like me he'll end up liking it. Don't you?! This is the best part of a movie!? It just makes me feel good!? I just have to share it with you!? Have fun!? Smile!? There is good every where!? J

7 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

Okay, I don't mind being first again...
What a rich, full day you've had! Great! Mais tu es méchant quand même: nous faire voir tous ces beaux mecs comme ça, s'amusant follement... Ça me dérange...
You're so right: enjoy that happiness to the most of it!

9/02/2006 07:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love days like that...well, minus the accident...To quote the tragic drag queen Rupaul "looking good, feeling fabulous"... and I love that part of the movie too...forever and ever...hehehe

9/02/2006 09:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

I'm so happy that you had a good day! - and that others were forward enough to tell you what a great smile you have. And you do!! One can even see it in your dancing eyes in the foster grant pic! So let your eyes dance and let your smile charm! It will come back to you ten fold.

...As for the chat guy and the shower...if he won't, can I? ***big grin***

HUGS, J!

9/02/2006 09:45:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

How could he refuse a man with a great smile...You'll get him to do whatever you want. Take care and I am glad you see good everywhere!!!

9/02/2006 12:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

this song always give me chill bumps and makes me smile!

9/02/2006 02:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger abnitude said...

i had forgotten about that song/scene fom the movie...thanks for the smile it gave me too.

9/02/2006 11:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Except for the accident, what a wonderful day! It's truly great when that happens and keeps happening for several days!

Wonderful pics! Although Ric is correct: you are a little malicious, aren't you?
:)

Stay happy!

9/03/2006 03:05:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home