Sunday, July 16, 2006

#4 I need help with Blogger!?

I've seen lots of you with pics everywhere on your blog. Some of you have postings on both sides. How can I get a new header? (with pics) How can I get two columns? When I log in to post something new or if I edit an old post, I see during the upload time and date that can be modified at the bottom of the screen. But when I have access to type, they're gone. How can I get the time and date thingny? Also you guys talk about how many visit your blog. Does blogger offer a counter? If not where can I get one? Thanks in advance!? J

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

To adjust the time/date stamp, you have to click on it. In the compose screen, the button is in the lower left side. Once clicked, it will expand and you will see it.

Counters, free and for fee, are all over the place. A free one is at www.sitemeter.com. It will even place the counter into your blog for you.

7/16/2006 10:17:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home