Thursday, June 22, 2006

Time after time...

Got this from Tony at Life's colorful brushstrokes.
You Are Sunrise
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.
Don't forget to help Kelly with is chalenge guys. Post the pic of the flags and let him know. He's looking to get 101 posts. Remember to have fun! J

5 Comments:

Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Welcome to the Blog-world, heard you were helping Kel out with the Pride flags...keep up the good work, heeheehee. Will check back with ya

6/22/2006 08:51:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

Hi Joel!!!
I'm a sunrise too!!!
Nice to meet you. I'll be stopping back to read more.

6/22/2006 12:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

welcome to the blog world!

I've got to do my pride post too!

6/22/2006 10:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Tony said...

Joel...
Thanks for stopping by my blog yet again! I appreciate it.

As Derek Said, welcome to the blogosphere. You'll enjoy it.

I happen to briefly scan Kel's post today upon taking my breather from classwork and saw that he had mentioned you were tagging into other blogs promoting Kel's challenge. What a guy!!!!

6/23/2006 02:50:00 a.m.  
Blogger Spider said...

Hey Joel!

Found you through Tony... welcome to Blogworld! Glad to have you around!

Looking forward to stopping by on a regular basis... guess I need to add you to my blogroll - looks like you are going to have a good one! I saw you over at Jeff's too didn't I, or was it JetBoy - you Canadians sure get around...

6/23/2006 08:37:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home