Friday, June 23, 2006

Cute Overload is not responding!

I sent this pic to Cute Overload, it's a web site that puts up pics to make you go aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww! Well after a few days of sending this pic, I sent them an email asking to confirm that they had received my pic and if they were going to use it. I'm still waiting for a reply. It's been 3 weeks now. So here is my pic to make you go aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! Hope you enjoy! Will be back later this afternoon to post something more serious. Have a great day! Have fun! Thank you to those who stopped by. J PS: Thanks to those of you who posted Kel's pic. If you didn't, go to it, he's at 88 this morning. He's only missing 13.

8 Comments:

Blogger Instantiable said...

Awww, the cat looks so happy.

6/23/2006 09:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger Spider said...

Now THAT is just too cute... looks just like a cat I had many years ago... what a nice memory for a Monday - thanks Joel!

6/23/2006 09:10:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

I posted it, so he can consider himself at 89, although I haven't checked to see if he's counted me in.

6/23/2006 10:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Tony said...

HeY Joel...

I am sending out a big AWWWWWWWWW! I am a sucker for a cute cat. Miss the two that we had when I was growing up.

6/24/2006 01:45:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuuuuuuutttttteee! i sent in pics of my dog and turtle and no one said anything to me either :(

if you want to go awwww, here's the pic of my dog: http://www.sandrisuperstar.com/gallery/album13/IMG_9013

sandra.
www.sandrisuperstar.com

6/24/2006 10:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Janna said...

I sent in a picture to CO and never heard back. Then I resubmitted it and never heard back. So you're not alone. I just wish they would reply, somehow, even in a form letter!

6/24/2006 11:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

You're a cat person, and that means you have a kind and pure soul. I'm linking to you.

6/25/2006 06:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

AAAWWWWWWWWWWis exactly what I said before I read, lol

6/26/2006 03:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home