Saturday, December 16, 2006

Expectations!?

I think the pill worked. I slept all night and only woke up at seven thirty. I woke up and my jaw was also pretty relax. I'm also in a pretty good mood. I even baked cookies and muffins this morning. I think also just the fact that I finally saw the psychiatrist and I know a bit more where I'm going now really helps. That's why what I'm going to talk about surprises me. Call it a revelation, I don't know. I don't know if you remember, I once said I'd look at my life like a road with bumps and curves. I'd try to avoid seeing my problems as holes that I could get myself deeper in. Well that road, is mine and mine alone. Each of us has a road to travel. None are the same. Sure we'll cross paths, give a lift to somebody. Do part of the trip together, but in the end, we each have a different goal to reach. A different destination. Since all our treks are different, different levels, why do we think people will be there for and with us through it all? This is mine and no one else will be experiencing what I'll be put through. So why do we keep having expectations? Either towards things or people. We just keep hoping. Why? We'll each have our peaks and valleys. Some will have to surmount big obstacles. Some will just have to skip and jump. So why think that we'll be there for each other. If I look back at all the distance that I've traveled so far, I'll see others crossing my path. Some will even have been the obstacles. But in the end, that road was only traveled by me. You can tell others of your adventures, you can try to make them understand what you've seen, but only you saw it. And only you will see what is coming for the future. I don't know who else I'll meet on my trek, but one thing I know, things look good for me. If we're lucky enough to meet down the road, I'll tell you all about it. But don't expect anything!? Have fun!? J

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

I'm glad you had a good night, and the profitable morning seems to confirm your expectations.

12/16/2006 01:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

«I am myself and my circumstance.»
There's no possible change as far as subjectivity is concerned...
Enjoy your Sunday!

12/17/2006 12:26:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home