Friday, December 15, 2006

That's a wrap on the wrap!?

This was for my niece.She loved Pokemon. So with tissue paper I made her Pokemon balls. I know it doesn't look so great, but you should have seen her eyes when I took them out. PRICELESS!? This was for a coworker of ours.We got him a rocking horse, well for his son. You get the picture. His wife wanted to take everything back home with them. She just loved it. This was a Christmas gift for Pascal's mom. As you can see someone else fell in love with it. lol I didn't know it was strong enough to do that, but... It's actually a kitchen appliance in it's original box. Just so you'll know, I don't do this with all my gifts. But I do try to put a personal touch to all of them. So now go to it. I'd love to see what you guys do. Even if it's just wrapped in regular paper, I love to see gifts under the tree!? Have fun!? J

3 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

What a talent you have, Joel! And you enjoy putting it to use for children!...
I would write more, but my eyes won't let me. I guess I'll be spending the next days like this: crying for no reason...
Thanks!

12/15/2006 07:22:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

I love the sheep!

12/15/2006 08:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

The sheep is great!!! So is the rocking horse!

12/15/2006 04:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home