Monday, November 20, 2006

It's official!?

I saw my doctor this morning and he put me back on sick leave. He upped my meds to the maximum dosage and now I wait for a call from the psychiatrist. We think he'll change the meds. I do feel ok right now. I do have symptoms coming and going but they never stay. He doesn't understand it either. I really think my body is getting used to the meds. Thank you all for your concerns and comments. I'll keep you posted. I'll be back tomorrow with a new post. Have fun!? J

4 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

In case you don't exactly know why you chose that photo, I can think of a reason: you just want to run over your present condition. That would be quite easy, huh?
I'm kidding and I'm not kidding. Both at the same time.
«See» you tomorrow, Joel!
Have a restful night and... sweet dreams!

11/20/2006 07:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

it is rather common for people to 'get used to their meds' at that point you increase the dose; 4 of 5 times getting you to higher doses 'sticks'.
if not, time for fresh ones.

11/20/2006 10:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

Sounds like a boat out in the ocean riding the peaks and troughs of the waves. Hope the waters smooth out for you soon.

And about the pic: I think the driver is wondering if he'll get caught if he tries to give mouth-to-mouth to the guy he just ran over. ;)

11/20/2006 10:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

I truly feel for you, Joel!

Take all the time you need to help *you*!

11/21/2006 06:47:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home