Saturday, November 11, 2006

When planets align!?

What does it mean when you meet the four guys in your life that have shaved heads, all on the same spot? I was on my way to have a beer and chat with one of the dancers of the club I told you guys about, when I ran into my first ex. (shaved head #1)He was with his new bf and we chatted for a bit, right in front off where I was going. Then I was on the phone before going in, and the guy that used to be my barber walks by. (shaved head #2)We chatted for a bit. I went in and got a beer and chatted with Patrick. He's straight, 42, father of 4.(shaved head #3) We went outside for a smoke, and the guy from the moving company I use walks by and chats with us.(shaved head #4) Besides Patrick, all the other meetings were not planned. Why would I run into all 4 of them on that day? All on the same spot? Just wonderin'!? Have fun!? J

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love shaved heads... yummy

11/11/2006 09:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

the shaved head part is probably simple : it is the fashion.
The running into the four - well, that does sound like more.....

11/11/2006 04:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

... And I'm wonderin' as well... Many things work in mysterious ways. If you ask too many questions, you'll end up missing their enchantment, and the mystery just fades away, which would be supposed to be the best part of it all. So don't ask, I guess...
Enjoy your weekend!

11/11/2006 05:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

And "#5" visits your blog to read about it. LOL!

11/11/2006 05:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

Maybe it's time for you shave your head :)

11/12/2006 11:55:00 a.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

that is one hot shaved head

11/12/2006 07:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home