Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Three's company!?

3 Blogs you are just beginning to read? Brokenwhole Life of a bare bear (space for rent) 3 Blogs that make you smile or laugh the most? The show with Zefrank Jetboy 747 Sticky Crows 3 Blogs that provide you with the most learning? De Viris Pulchris et Aliis Gay men rule (space for rent) 3 Blogs that “look the best”? Beautiful Best gay blogs Lets say you're right... 3 Blogs you won’t read at work? Captain caveman Lone wolf in the highlands I would !? 3 Bloggers you wish “they would post more often”? Half out - Half in Jetboy 747 Sandra 3 Bloggers that get you out of your usual mode of thinking? Ralph Lemuel Ric 3 Blogs with the best photos? I would !? Beautiful Best gay blogs 3 Bloggers that make you want to reach through the computer screen and give them a hug? for me: Derek Tornwordo Lemuel here's a fourth, sue me Jason for them: Ric Gray Tornwordo 3 Blogs with the best ongoing story line(s)? Sticky Crows (space for rent) (space for rent) 3 Blogs with the best ongoing theme(s)?

How does that make you feel? (space for rent) (space for rent) 3 Bloggers that inspire you to “keep going” with your own.

Doug Gray Ric Have fun!? J

8 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

No way I can say it in English! Tu es impayable!!! Wonderful idea, Joel!
As far as I'm concerned, showing up in the learning category I guess that's my fate: once a teacher, always a teacher... For better or for worse, just like in marriage...
Getting someone out of his usual way of thinking may be a virtue... I hope! But it's not an intention from my part...
As to give a hug through the computer, you must show up in that category yourself! I insist!
And if I inspire anyone to keep on going with his own [blog], then I'm really happy!
Congratulations!
You're a sweet! :-)

11/08/2006 08:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

Hey!
When do I get my HUG??
Thanks handsome ;)

11/08/2006 08:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger john said...

That was a fun meme. I should fill it out too, especially now since I've started reading more blogs.

11/08/2006 10:59:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT PIC

HUGZ

AND HAVE FUN TOO !!!!!!!!

11/09/2006 11:50:00 a.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

Wow, thanks for the mention! Glad I can help.

*hugs*

11/09/2006 03:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Believe me! That damned "Half out - Half in" deserves your condemnation! Mea culpa! Mea culpa!

Thank you so much, Joel! You are being too kind by mentioning me as a potential hug receiver. I hope that, some day, we might do so in person.

You really made me smile - *and* you really made me wince - when I realized that I have four posts in draft form and have not published one for almost a week. Truthfully, I am getting better (remember I didn't publish for over a month?).

I'll earn your respect by hook or by crook.

11/10/2006 06:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

thanks for the compliment! seeing how does that make you feel honored so make me feel good

11/10/2006 02:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

thanks mr, huggs coming your way, wish they were real.

11/12/2006 08:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home