Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sleepless, and tired, in Montreal !?

I went to bed around eleven last night, after taking my pills, the full sleeping pill and half the muscle relaxor, only to get up at twelve. I watched Comic relief 2006. It seemed funny, the Canadian broadcaster decided to censor words every five seconds for ten seconds. What's the point? I went back to bed at one forty five. Got back up at three and surfed the net. Tried to sleep at four. I woke up at six. I have not slept since. Funny how the pills will put me down so hard so long, but sometimes they seem not to work at all. Why? Yesterday was quiet. I had a boost of energy and started different projects around the house only to stop cause I ran out of steam. I didn't sleep during the day, I only felt zoned out. I did sleep for a half hour around six. We're going to watch The Da Vinci code tonight. Hopefully Tom Hanks will put me to sleep. (as usual) Have fun!? J

7 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

Sending HUGS and wishes for a good day and a peaceful, restful sleep tonight!

11/19/2006 02:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Enjoy your Sunday, Joel!
Wish you a nice code watching!... It wouldn't be for me though...
Always fabulous photos! Congrats!

11/19/2006 02:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

pills sometimes differ in their efficacy depending on what you ate/drank and did that day. But they do vary.
I tried finding that book of yours you recommended but it was sold out; I'll keep trying.

11/19/2006 07:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger abnitude said...

good luck with the sleep and energy thing. i have trouble sleeping on and off and its very draining. hang in there an good wishes on feeling better.

11/19/2006 09:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

It all seems very confusing...you take a pill and expect it to do its thing. Following Ur-spo's train of thought, I suppose you could write down what you ate, drank, and did to try to figure out the right combination to help your pills do their jobs.

I've been doing that for a few weeks now, and though I haven't seen a pattern yet, I do have a better idea of what I really eat and how I really feel over time.

Hope things clear up for you. *hugs*

11/19/2006 10:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

I hope that things are better for you tonight, Joel! What you describe is so definitely frustrating! If things do not settle down for you soon then please tell your doctor about the new conflict!

Wishing you a good, comfortable week!

11/20/2006 04:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger Joshua said...

Hang in there, bud!
I wish I had words of wisdom or advice.
I've been where you're at with problems over sleep. But everyone's body is different, you know? Email me if I can help in any way :)

Josh
joshleutkemeyer@msn.com

11/20/2006 05:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home