Thursday, September 28, 2006

Keeping in touch & getting older!?

Hello everybody!?I'm still meeting people on line. I finally had lunch last Friday with Raven, the Native Indian. I think he was expecting something. Or he was afraid I was I'm not sure. In any case, he's very nice. He looks different from his pic. I think his pic was stretched to make him look taller and thinner. He still looked great, but different. I didn't tell him cause before I could say anything, he told me I didn't look like my pic. I'm still talking and chatting with the hang up guy from out west. He seems pretty cool. I'm also still in touch with Alex from Toronto. He's hard to reach because of his work. And he's hard to read. Still no news from my French singer. Maybe later this week. I am suppose to meet a guy from Edmonton this Saturday for lunch. He's in town for work. We chatted for a good while last night. He seems pretty nice. His name is Noel. I'll keep you posted. I did spend a fun quiet day yesterday. Pascal didn't go to work cause he was sick so he gave me my gift and cake at 8 in the morning. He got me an external hard drive. Mine was just to full with all the pictures I'm taking. So I spent a good part of the day copying my stuff to the disk. We should wipe my computer clean and start anew. Hopefully it will run better after. I should be making new pics of me this week end. Not because of Raven, but my friend out west asked me for some. If everything is ok, I should post them Sunday on my week end wall. Have fun!? J

8 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

I'd like to be in touch with any of the guys in the top two pics! LOL!

So yesterday you said "it was the day", but you did not tell us who are clueless what day it was! So belated happy's and many more's!

Bonne Fete!

9/28/2006 07:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see some of the pics

9/28/2006 06:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Pics coming, oh boy! (I meant to call you today but I forgot to bring your number with me, but it looks like you didn't go to work anyway...)

9/28/2006 07:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

many happy returns on the feast day of your nativity.
I am curious to hear more about this Raven fellow.

9/28/2006 09:59:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Congratulations, again, Joe! Birthdays are so special!

I excited for you! Meeting new friends can be, as n2d33p said, "a little nerve-racking" but I think you're a pretty good judge of character and wish you luck and fun with your new friends!

BTW, We lost one more blogger yesterday (Stephano of "letting my hair down" is pulling the plug). Oh well, telle est la vie...C'est la vie!

9/29/2006 04:10:00 a.m.  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Did I miss your birthday?? I'm such a bad friend. I hope it was a good one...can't wait to hear about Noel some more.

9/29/2006 01:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Just to drop a word: YOU've been challenged by ME. I hope you won't let me down!

9/30/2006 12:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

cool, can't wait to see them. Good luck on the online dating, I know it can be challenging at times.

9/30/2006 02:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home