Monday, September 25, 2006

Dragging!?

This is really how I feel today. My mood is still good. But the muscle relaxers the doc prescribed are leaving me so drained, I feel like I'm deflated. I tried to get up and go to work this morning but I just couldn't move fast enough and just went back to bed. Even now as I'm writing this, I have to rest my arms down or I get weaker and start to shake. I almost feel like I need support today to get around. Talk about a relaxer. I'd call them drainers. The up side is I slept all night. In fact I don't remember falling asleep. But I had such a hard time getting up this morning. On top of that, I'm not even thinking about anything. I'm just calm and quiet. I either needed a lot of help or they might be a bit too strong. I'll try to make it to the pharmacy and talk it over with them. I don't think I'll be taking one tonight. Or if I do, I'll try to split it in two. Have fun!? I'm going back to bed!? J

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

Have a great rest and talk to the pharmacist.

9/25/2006 05:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Rest all you need, Joel! Whenever possible check the dosis with the pharmacist. Email me if I can be of some help. I'll be «around»... :-)

9/25/2006 06:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

dearie, what are you taking up there?

9/26/2006 12:21:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Believe it or not, I couldn't sleep at all Saturday night; so, Sunday night I took nothing more than a 25 mg Benadryl. I slept all Sunday night and finally awoke at about 4:30 p.m. Monday. It's sort of funny and sort of sad how medicine can affect us so.

I know you have to take your pills daily and just hope that your dosage can be honed until it's just right for you.

9/26/2006 04:13:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home