Friday, September 22, 2006

I keep hanging on!?

Yesterday was a good day at work. I started the day with a Christmas meeting. I'm part of the organizing committee. Then did a bit of work. Went to lunch. Had a training and worked a bit more. After work I decided to look into getting another cell phone. I stopped using mine about 3 years ago. I got one. I actually chatted and spoke to all four guys again yesterday. I should meet Raven tonight. He sounds like such a sweet guy. I didn't meet the French singer and his bf the other day. I guess it'll be for another day. Alex from Toronto is still a big sweet heart. I wished he lived closer. I think he and I have a great chemistry. I know we'd be close friends. I will be looking into signing up at the pool this week end and see about some yoga. There was a flyer on our fence last night. I guess I wont have to look to far. I hope it's sunny this week end. I'd like to shoot a few pictures. NEO is still the adorable kitten. He's so affectionate. I was a bad parent, I didn't take him to the vet last night. It took me so long to get my phone. I'll go next week when the vet I trust is there. Today is "Downtown without my car". A part of downtown will be closed to let people walk in the streets. Last year they had people in costumes, grass on the street. Musicians. It should be a lot of fun!? Have fun!? J

5 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Sounds like fun! I was down there yesterday sitting by the fountains.

Sadly, it's supposed to rain this weekend.

9/22/2006 08:19:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

So nice to read about so much diversity! It sounds really great!
(I think I'll email you later to ask you a few specific questions about blogs and blogging. Later!)
Nice Friday to you, Joel!

9/22/2006 08:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Sounds very cool....have a great weekend Joel.

9/22/2006 09:50:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

Hope you get lots of great pics this weekend

9/22/2006 03:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

hey buddy...Hope you get to snap those pictures you want to.

9/22/2006 04:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home