Saturday, September 23, 2006

Let your spirit guide you!?

I know it's probably not my place to talk about him because I don't even know him, but I think it's important now that he knows and sees what he might not. He needs all the support he can get. I know the decision is his in the end. I know because my mom did the same thing. Four times. And the fourth time I guess she was ready because it worked. I understand that for a lot of people it's the only way out. It's the only way they see or can see. Well I think we should do our best to make sure we show him that it's not the only way out. I think we should try to show him what he might not see. I'm talking about our very own Voyeur Lawyer. Like I said, I don't know him. So I'll go with what I see and my deductions on things I've observed. Bailey, from what I gather you're a beautiful person. Lets get the obvious out of the way. I can only talk about this picture of yours, but man are you a cutie. You have a nice body and look at that smiling face!? Now for the rest of you. Judging from your acquaintances, you have to be a beautiful guy inside. I know only one of these people and I know he wouldn't have wasted his time if you had not been a good guy. I know in a way it's not saying much, but I trust his judgment. I can't really elaborate on this but I'm sure others that know you better can. It would be good if they commented so that we, the newbies, get to know this great guy I know you are. From the little I know of you, you amaze me. You were adopted. You became a lawyer and from what I gather you also practice. All this is already a great feat in itself, but add being deaf and it's even more amazing. I'm not sure I would have had the courage. This tells me you are also a pretty strong person. I know you're the Voyeur Lawyer, how about also becoming the GMR Lawyer? I don't know what kind of law you practice, but I'm sure some of us need a lawyer. I know I do. Just a thought. Take care Bailey!? I know that the person you made the promise to, understands and forgives you. Your virtual friend, J

4 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

I believe you've already read my comment on GMR.
This world must be totally upside down for a handsome young man like Bailey, with a fighter's character to let himself go down like that...
I'm sorry for not being able of doing anything better than write a few words of consolation...

9/23/2006 10:05:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

I admire Bailey so very much.

9/23/2006 10:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Joe - I'm sorry but I have no idea who Bailey is or what is going on. Did I miss a post? Also, I must be going dense, what is GMR? Thanks

9/24/2006 07:27:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

J -
Thank you for answering my questions via email.
I'm so very sorry for Bailey and wish him health! I also wish that his sorrow and grief will eventually become easier.

9/26/2006 04:20:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home