Thursday, September 21, 2006

To blog or not too!?

I used to feel tangled in that rope,
but now I feel I have a handle on things.
I woke up this morning, smiling as usual, and realized I was telling a "friend" goodbye just because I didn't need him anymore. I can't do that. I'll see less of this friend, and now we'll talk about other things. It can become more meaningful. More intimate. More me. I did say I'm becoming someone I've never known before, so lets explore that together. After all, I am suppose to meet a Native Indian and a French singer soon. I can't just keep you in suspense. Still smiling!? Still having fun!? Still naïve!? J PS: Have fun!?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

My comment is...I am glad I would have to miss you! There!

9/21/2006 08:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Both ways suit me, so to say: whether I come and find a new post or I come and imagine you elsewhere. But I know that now and then I'll get to hear/read from you. Oh yes, most important indeed, and to see the marvellous photos you choose, always with such a good taste.
(How do I get my kitten jumping in her basket, Teacher?... No hurry, okay? Take all your time)
Hugs!

9/21/2006 09:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

good luck with the dates!

9/22/2006 02:03:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Words from an old children's song:

"Make new friends but keep the old,
One is silver and the other gold."

9/22/2006 06:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

Typo...sorry. I meant to say "I am glad I won't have to miss you" BIG difference...sorry!

9/22/2006 11:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home