Saturday, October 14, 2006

Construction time again!?

Yes I decided to do a bit of reconstruction around here. Since it will be my fourth month of blogging in a couple of weeks, I think it's time to shape this place up like it should be. I'll be getting the help of a friend or two and I'm sure we'll come up with something good. So please "bear" with me. I'd ask for a little patience as I'll be trying on different things. Your input would be appreciated. If during these modifications there is something that doesn't work, in the way of links or looks, let me know. I don't think I'm a newbie anymore. I've seen more then my share of blogs. I saw the way people really create their site as a part of them. A place where friends and strangers can gather. I'll make this a place I can feel comfortable and hopefully you will too. So I've already started removing some of the things I didn't think were fitting anymore. Orange as been transported to a shelter for wild animals. I'll visit him regularly. He seems very happy and he's already made friends with a Bengal tiger. I've also removed the queer music section. I think I post enough of videos. I've also regrouped my friends in one section. I don't think I need to separate anybody. No matter how far or deep we are from the closet, I think we're all the same. You'll also notice my blogroll shrank dramatically. I've removed a lot of dead weight. I've also saved some links in my favorites as I go see these blogs on a "once a week bases". So unfortunately all this happened at the same time. I'm sorry for those I still visit, but those dead weights were really starting to bug me. They've started invading my space. So much so that they've befriended my new blogger friends. I don't think it's honest to befriend someone to try to mess some things up. Sorry to my friends who think they have found new friends. Maybe you did, but it's out of spite. So I'll just leave it at that, for now. As for the ones who are left, I'll be doing a post on each in order to introduce each of them to you. I think my circle is pretty divers. I hope you'll like them / each other. Have fun!? J, out!?

6 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

You always keep us guessing with changes! LOL! So far the site is looking good. I switched to "beta" but I really have not spent much time revising the blog yet.

10/14/2006 11:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

You're like me, the need to clean house every now and then. I'm glad to see I wasn't "dead weight".

10/14/2006 11:28:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

As Jason said, it's great to know you're one of the happy few...
As to your blog, Joel, I think from what I've seen up till now the beta version seems to have some incompatibilities with «our» version, for instance, I can no longer comment on some blogs of friends who made the change...
Anyway, dazzle me! Be an artist!
:-)

10/14/2006 11:38:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see me still there too. :)

10/14/2006 02:33:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Looking forward to the new "Would I!?"!

Did I miss something that caused all of this or is it really just time for a change?

As Ric said, "dazzle me! Be an artist!"

Hugs

10/15/2006 04:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Are you getting more anonymous-y too? It's your blog, make what you want of it. You don't have to apologize. Have fun too!

10/15/2006 07:10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home