Sunday, September 10, 2006

Spring cleaning!?

I knew it would only be a question of time, I woke up a bit before 7 this morning. I had the chance to e-mail my friend Sandra a few times. I also e-mailed some of you and replied to my comments. I even posted a second Sunday Song!? I would like to announce that the dishes were all done by yours truly last night and my office and room are clean. I made my bed. Only have to fold the laundry and everything is in tip top shape. I even hung the picture/painting of my bike ride in the living room. I groomed my cat also. You could say I've been busy. I even made breakfast for me and Pascal!? Ask him when's the last time I made breakfast for both of us. And it wasn't just toast, scrambled eggs with sausage and potatoes. It was pretty good. I'm not wired, I'm just moving this morning. Time to go pick up an order I placed for some pictures to be developed. I'll look into some frames also. It feels great. I might even go out tonight!? Before I go I'd like to apologies to my friend Sandra, she took my comment a bit personally, but the writing was mainly there for me, to make me understand that I finally understood that we don't always have to be together, to be together. I do love her. I appreciate her presence in my life. She is not a mean person and I never saw her that way. I just needed to let myself know that it was ok for us to be apart. BTW, that pic is me stuck in the sheets trying to make my bed!? Right!? I wish!? lol Have fun!? J

5 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

Nice, good, brave, tidy Joel! Congratulations on your superb achievements! (I wish I'd done half you did today. I?ve been so lazy these days... All I want to do is reading, writing, listening to music and go to the movies. This is really becoming unbearable! Discipline! I have to disciplinate myself, or else...)
So I guess you're being an example as well. Thank you!

9/10/2006 02:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Oh Joel!!! Thank you very much! You are the perfect teacher! Just check my blog! It does look now much nicer! I knew black was the right option, and the contrast makes reading easier.
You're divine, man!
Thanks forever!
Thousand hugs, you perfect teacher! :-)

9/10/2006 09:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

please send over your cleaning fellow so he can do some work around my house thank you.

9/10/2006 09:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

that guy can TRY to make my bed any morning, day, evening....

9/11/2006 08:48:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Thank you, Joel! That was quite nice - and diplomatic too - of you to make me «see» I could shorten the map... The map wasn't stupid, of course; I was! And very stupid indeed. You're a wonderful teacher! :-)

9/11/2006 09:12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home