Friday, September 08, 2006

A phone call, a club and his bf's apt.!?

After drinking a bit to much yesterday(Wednesday) I took a nap and woke up revived. Just a little buzzed, but 100% better. I decided I wanted to do something. I hopped on GAY.com, I got popped right away by this pretty good looking man. Right away he asked me if I had MSN. So we moved to MSN. Right after he asks if he can call me. I don't know why, I never give out my number. I didn't even know where he came form. But I gave it to him. He calls me and as soon as I answer he tells me never mind and he hangs up. What the? I was pissed. 10 minutes later the phone rings again. It was him calling to apologies. We ended up talking for about 10 - 15 minutes. He sounds like a great guy. He's from out West. He was surprised at how nice I seemed and said he was glad he called. I told him to call or e-mail anytime. He said he would. Then I decided to go out. Got in a cab, the driver was so nice, we talked all the way to the village. He even shook my hand before I left and said thank you. I went to Stud's. This is a bar where men are men. No magazine model wanna be's. Just regular, relaxed guys. I find natural beauty so sexy. I had fun dancing. I saw a few cute guys, but nothing came of it. I moved to another club. The music was good, but too underground for me. I went to the roof for a smoke. There I met a French guy visiting from France. He looked good. Wavy dark hair, combed back. He was hot. Nice. And found me adorable. We spent about an hour talking touching and making out. He couldn't believe how nice and hot I was, but yet gentle. After that I went to another club. It took a while but I spotted a guy I liked. We talked. His bf was on vacation in France for a month. So I decided to just talk to him. He made a move. I stopped him. I asked him about his bf. He's probably doing the same thing. He said. I hate when couples have an open relationship. He too asked me why I didn't have a bf, I'm so sweet!? Well, he was there, I was there. He was cute and I was hot. So I went with it. When it was time to go he said he had to sleep. He was working in the morning. I offered to just go sleep with him. Sleep as in snoring guys. He said no, he couldn't cause he was going to sleep at his bf's apt. We walked to his bike, he offered me a cigarette. Then we walked in the same direction. Supposedly till I found a cab. We walked by 3 cab stands, full of cabs. Neither of us mentionned it. He told me we were at the street of his bf's apt. I said I'd walk with him and then take a cab from there. Once at the door I was going to say goodbye, he offered another cigarette. I could see he didn't want me to leave. He kept saying he couldn't bring me in. Then when he started to walk out back, he turned and asked if I wanted to come in for 5 minutes. We walked in, He called work to say he hardly slept and was not going to come in. He sat at the kitchen table, I straddled his thigh. He walked me out in his underwear to the sidewalk, I offered him a cigarette and we kissed goodbye!? They say things come in threes. Well I made a new friend. Made sure to be hospitable to our French cousins and was the adulterer of a very sexy guy and his vacationing bf. It was a good night. I went to bed at 5:40!? J

13 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

warm warming photos today.
your writing was thoughtful and well done.

9/07/2006 11:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

... Far too thoughtful, I'd say... Well, never mind...
I have only one question: what the hell were you two doing at the kitchen table, if he'd decided not to go to work for «lack of sleep»?! And why were you the adulterer? Doesn't it take two to tango?... Lord, I'm so confused now... Later!

9/08/2006 01:13:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

... One last question: what is one supposed to do when he gets email? I thought you knew...

9/08/2006 02:40:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Green + frustrated = jealous.

Good for you Joel!!

9/08/2006 04:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

You little slut! J/k. Great to see you sinking your teeth into life. Good for you!

9/08/2006 06:52:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

***GRIN***

***GRIN***

***GRIN***

(Good for you!)

[BTW. I must note "Stud's". It sounds like my kind of place.]

9/08/2006 07:17:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

Straddled his thigh?

9/08/2006 08:56:00 a.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

heeheehee, you smoked a cig....Glad you had a good time, I am jealous as well....

9/08/2006 09:34:00 a.m.  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Okay...so why did he hang up on you the first time?? Did he explain?

9/08/2006 11:25:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I assume there was something between the "thigh" and "underwear", no? Sounds fun to me!

O man, it's been too many years (4) since I've been in Montreal. Le Stud is just a given - no matter where else I'd go, I would almost always end up there. It's both casual and cruising - fun.

Course I'd often go from there to L'Oasis, so...

9/08/2006 12:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Tony said...

Hmmm! Sounds like someone was being the aggressor!

9/09/2006 03:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

Sounds like someone's having some fun!

9/09/2006 02:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Wow, Joel, you're awesome. When you kick into gear, the boys better be ready.
Straddled his thigh? That's hot.
Vixen.

9/09/2006 04:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home