Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Taking stock!?

Before I start, yes I'm still smiling and no I'm not leaving blogger!? So Gray, rest assured!?
I used to call these Jann Arden days!? Well she's not playing right now!? I actually have upbeat music playing!? You see I'm a Libra. I've always analyzed things to death before doing anything. And more often then not missing the boat!? Well for the past few weeks, I haven't been analyzing anything!? It feels good!? Weird for me to just go in head first and not think about anything. Well today I still woke up smiling, but I feel the need to review what's happening. I need to see and understand these new feelings. I just want to make sure to keep it up. I do feel good. I'm planning on being this way for as long as I can. I'm in a very positive mood, just making sure my moods are taking me where I want to go!? I'll be back with my results!? In the mean time, I do feel like this!?
John Mayer - Bigger Than My Body
Have fun!? Keep smiling!? EXFX J

5 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Guess we all have to analyze things in our lives. But over-analysis can drive us batty...gosh knows I do the same thing. Have loosened up a bit on that though and it makes for processing things in life much faster.

9/06/2006 12:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

Take your time reviewing things. Keep the positive mood. Don't over analyze and keep that smile.

9/06/2006 01:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

analyzing things to death is a certain way to drive one barking mad. It is always good to stop as some point and let things "be".

9/06/2006 02:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

I did enjoy reading your post, Joel! I believe that's the right path to follow now, but as the other blogger friends said, over-analysing may not be the best idea right now... :-)

9/06/2006 05:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

I am resting assured, Joel; thanks. Go ahead and "take stock." You won't be over-analysing anything. We all have to "take stock" of ourselves from time to time. For you? Why not now.

9/07/2006 04:11:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home