Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Brainstorming!?

First let me tell you I had a hard time finding a pic that would fit my mood!? I guess brainstorming on the web is not positive!? lol
I decided to share my way of thinking!? I've been thinking and rethinking where I'm headed!? For this, I usually brainstorm everything I need to concentrate on. Then I brainstorm on each of the first answers!? From this I take what makes sense and what doesn't!? So lets start, brainstorming stage 1!? What happened to me in the last, say, 3 weeks?! Went back to work. Upped my meds. Woke up. Came alive. Lost blogger friends. Made new blogger friends. Eva is still in the runnings for Canadian Idol. The Canadian white Michael Jackson is also still in the running. Things seem ok between me and Pascal. I feel good. My room is still a mess. I don't go out with the cats during the day. In the backyard. They're allowed. Took savings to be able to live and not just survive. Scream in my sleep. 3 times. Don't do the dishes regularly. Still sorta drink too much. Sleep is still disturbed. Lived through an accident. Started, I think, a Long Distance Relationship. Something I said I'd never do. Am I running away? Thinking of moving out of town. See trucks from ex dad's Co. and don't even think twice about it. Still smiling every morning. Get anxiety only when I go in to work. Still bored, unchallenged at work. Same F*ing problems at work. Love some peeps at work still hate others. Want to talk to 2 specific friends but they're not available. I do feel better. So here are some of my 1st brainstorming ideas on my last 3 weeks. Care to comment?! Remember these are just brainstorm ideas!? J I'll post my answers tomorrow morning!? I don't want to influence what you are thinking when reading this!? And I'll repost after coming back from my shrink!?

3 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

Though wanting very much to «lend you a hand» at this, I wouldn't know how to start. I guess I would only reach a kind of weak evaluation, and that wouldn't be right. I believe you must come first to your own conclusions. That seems to be the appropriate material for me to comment on.
All the best for that good mood, smiles, etc., etc... :-)

9/06/2006 09:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

The only two things that bothered me were, "Scream in my sleep. 3 times." and the fact that you're still facing the same old crap at work. Other than those, I'd say you have progressed magnificently over the past three weeks. Keep up the smiles; stay with the good mood; continue the healing. Laughter and happiness have been proven to be healing factors. You're doing great!

9/07/2006 04:27:00 a.m.  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

Move? Out of the city? Into the country? I've always believed that the country would be the perfect place to go completely crazy.

9/07/2006 03:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home