Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Week end update!?

I am heading out to work again this morning, but like every other good night of sleep that I have, it's now 2:45. So I have some time to give you an update of how I've been feeling this week-end. More of the same I'm afraid. The sun keeps shining down on me. I feel good. I wake up smiling every morning, no there is no one in my bed to make me smile. But I'm sure that won't be far off. I wanted to tell you, Friday night after leaving the photo store, I was in a very happy mood. Stepping out of the store I had a smile on my face, well people passing by were actually smiling back. I live about 4 blocks from the store, and all the way home people seemed receptive and smiled back. I went shopping on Saturday, again I was told about my smile being infectious. And I was also looked in the eyes and told that my eyes were beautiful and seemed full of life. You see my eyes are grey. Which means that depending on what I wear and my mood, they will change color. I call them my mood eyes, like the mood rings. Well Saturday they were blue and green. The color of good mood. For the first time in my life I walked into a shoe store, money in hand and they had shoes that I actually loved and wanted. I left with 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of boots. Usually I see what I want but don't have the money. And when I have the money, I don't see anything I like. So my good mood as been holding. I was afraid it was going to be a passing thing. But even as I'm writing this at 3:16, I'm smiling and really happy. The first Sunday Song was following a conversation with a very interesting guy. ;) More later. He said I'd never dance alone again. And the other was of course for the good mood. How everything fits together. Even in a good mood I can't help but make you go hmmmm. So I had to post the think agains. I was told this week end that my writing had changed. Do you think it did. I have one request, press play and just let loose. Think about nothing but having fun for a few minutes. And smile. Come on!? I dare you!? I want you!?;) C+C Music Factory - Things That Make You Go Hmmm J

8 Comments:

Blogger Gray said...

Ok Joel. Let's have it! Come on, it's time you shared your magical elixir of life!

Man this is great! I am so envious of you and your new attitude that, as I sit here, I am turning green with envy.

Maybe if I got out of the house, huh?

Keep going strong, Joel, and stay happy. With your current attitude on life I feel you will soon be absent of any physical difficulties!

Do I think your writing has changed? Sure. Of course. A peppy mood will effect everything you say and do.

Now.... Where is that elixir?

9/05/2006 05:23:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Good luck today at work! I hope you have a great day! Each step forward is...a step forward.

...and best wishes with the potentially new dance partner! (***smile***)

9/05/2006 06:56:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Here's to the happy times. Keep riding that wave as long as you can.

9/05/2006 07:13:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

I hope you'll do what you have to do, Joel! And it's a good sign that you're developing a little bit your narcysic side (smile, eyes...). That's just great!
And yes, your writing is different. It had to be!
Congrats! Have a fine day! :-)

9/05/2006 08:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

I see you looking at me with those green blue eyes that say "life's Beautiful" and I smile. Your writing is different, your different...this new dance partner you have is a lucky guy!

9/05/2006 09:44:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

Great song!!

9/05/2006 04:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger john said...

Great song!!

9/05/2006 04:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I am glad to hear life is being good for you. may it last a long while.

9/05/2006 11:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home