Saturday, August 12, 2006

Week-end Wall II !?

I decided to still give you a "Week-end Wall" even if I didn't do as you asked!? (read previous post) These are pics of a girl I used to work with!? We went to a park near by and did this on the fly shooting, she did have 3 different outfits in her car!? This girl was ready for any and everything!?
This is a pic of a friend of a co-worker, she fell in love with me, the first time she saw me, this was the second time she saw me, any questions?! And yes, I'm that good!?
Now a good friend abroad, no no, not "a broad"!? Over seas!? Asked for pics of cats, I hope you remember the newest member of the family, Teddy!? Hope you enjoy RIC!?
Can you believe I have to watch this every day!?
J

8 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I enjoyed visting your blog...interesting pics

8/12/2006 09:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger john said...

Have a good weekend buddy!

8/12/2006 09:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Thanks, Joel! That cat is very beautiful indeed.
As for the other «cat», do you still complain?! There are definitely people who don't appreciate what luck is...
(Guess you need to slow down a bit...)

8/13/2006 08:21:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

lovely woman; lovely cat; lovely photos
I'll take of the last one please.

8/13/2006 01:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to put in my order for the last one as well.

The first pictures are very good, btw.

8/13/2006 03:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Spider said...

Joel - you can stay with me if you want when you come to Florida - I don't have Nair in my house nor do I have a knife in the freezer...

8/13/2006 06:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

That girl knows what to do in front of a camera. So does your cat. But that guy doesn't have to do a thing....

8/14/2006 03:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

man your really talented. Put us together and we could have one hell of a photo business.
Seriousely man your very talented. I'm so glad to be back, ended up taking a little break from the blog world, not intentional, just too damn busy the last few weeks. It's just been crazy. I'm cathing up on your blog now.

8/14/2006 11:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home