Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Getting off my *ss!?

Well guys, I've had it!? After talking with a lot of you, I think it's time to do something. Yesterday I felt a bit shitty!? (to say the least) I made a drawing of what I would want my guy to look like. See if you can recognize him!? So I've decided to find one like him here. I'm not asking for much. He would need to be, not 15,000,000 miles away, not taken, cute, kind, generous, fun, ... you get the picture. I keep meeting interesting people, but you guys are everywhere but here. So I've decided to get of the couch, get on the bike and put myself out there. Can't really find anybody by sitting in here now can I?! So I'll try like you guys said, I won't go looking, but I'll put myself where people can see me. Or... if one of you can give me his address, I'll be on my way!? J

11 Comments:

Blogger Gray said...

Hmmm. I've seen that guy!!

No, not the shirtless, hairy hunk in the second picture! The one in the first picture (the one you drew!). He reminds me of alot of guys I've seen. I wouldn't mind running into him again! ;)

[all said tounge in cheek]

8/09/2006 03:31:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Well, if your perfect man is the "guy in red", I'm out! LOL!

Seriously, J, go get 'em! He's out there and you'll find him when you least expect, but you won't find him sitting at home.

Good luck! ...and HUGS!

8/09/2006 06:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

The guy you drew...I know a lot of guys like that...dressed in red and very one dimensional...you can do better than that ;)

8/09/2006 07:53:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

I know a couple spots for bike riding. (wink wink, if you know what I mean.)

8/09/2006 08:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

So you're back in business, I believe. Good for you! As for the gorgeous hunk, I SO wish I had his address myself... :-)

8/09/2006 09:40:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

That's a great idea. Put yourself where you can be seen and they'll come to you!!

8/09/2006 09:52:00 a.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Heeheehee - If I get his number, there is no way in hell I am sharing...

Like Nike says...just do it!

8/09/2006 10:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I agree with Mr. Ynager; I wouldn't share if I had it.
Your approach is the right one - get out and do things you want to do; you will inevitably stumble over someone when you are least looking.

8/09/2006 10:39:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

Hmmm. Never seen him before. But I'll let you know when I do meet him.

8/09/2006 01:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Like Ur-spo said, get out and do things you want to do...which is a great way for something to just happen and sneak up on you. Then you would meet someone who shares the same interest.

8/09/2006 02:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Funny...I just blogged about dating. It's a blast LOL!

8/12/2006 12:28:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home