Thursday, August 17, 2006

One of my hottest days with the hottest guy in a long time?!

PS: please also reply on the next post!? Guys, yesterday I woke up at 8:15, checked a few blogs and answered some e-mails!? After, I took a shower, started by myself at 9:30. I was right there on the edge!? By 10:15 I stopped to have breakfast with a pretty hot guy!? Can you imagine I got an anxiety attack?! But by 11:30 we were done eating food, and just started!? We sweated till 2:00. Moaning and groaning!? He drove me to the edge so many times, I almost couldn't take it!? We stopped for only 2 10 minute breaks. We had to rest, so we smoked after a few hours!? We talked. We sweated. We groaned!!? I've never been so happy and alive in my life!? I think it was the best fun I've ever had!? We went where I'd never gone before!? Thanks man!? He made me travel so far from my comfort zone, I just want to thank him for it!? He showed me all the beauty there can be, right here, right now!? I really love him for it!? Who said older guys can't lead?! He sure led me!? And he can lead me anywhere!? All this was so worth it!?
We left each other, he kissed me goodbye and said it was also good for him!?
Think he'll call me back?! Can you imagine I didn't get enough?! I had to finish by myself and I was done by 3!? We really had a nice bike ride!? What were you expecting?!

This is the view I had ALL day!? lol Ain't it nice?! I think it is!?

I was told it is worthy of a Steve Walker, I'm even happier!?

6 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Nice post. I was thinking bike ride or jog. Mind wasn't in the gutter especially because something about the way you wrote it led me to believe that it was going to have an ironic twist.

8/17/2006 01:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

You are wickedly funny. you had me palpitating.

8/17/2006 02:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Nice picture! ...and the bridge and the river look nice too! ***evil grin***

...well, you told me it was going to be a **hot** post!

well done, j, well done.

8/17/2006 06:02:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

It was a great ride Joel. I didn't know I was taking you out of your comfort zone, but I was glad to do it. There really is amazing beauty all around the city.

8/17/2006 06:43:00 a.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

Sounds like so much fun, and man what a view! Very cute.

Derek

8/17/2006 08:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

You're too much!!!
hilarious ;)

8/17/2006 11:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home