Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Demons!?

We all have them!? Some affect more then others!? But are my Demons bigger then yours?! Are yours bigger then mine?! If we just take them and put them on a scale, we would have various degrees of Demons!? But we have to remember, if we put ourselves on a scale, we would also have various degrees of upbringing, experiences,...kinds of people!? So why do we compare each other?! We are all living at different degrees of life!? Some are more advanced then others!? Some are wiser, older so their Demons will be of a different kind!? I think we are each facing the Demons that we are suppose to be facing for our level of spiritual growth!? Lately, my days have been clouded by my Demons. I feel shrouded by these Dark challenges!? Depending on our life experiences, we can beat these bad thoughts, learn to deal and destroy them or let them win!? Even if sometimes it seems the sun hasn't shone in a long time, we always see if the blacks or grays turn paler!? This walk among our Demons can sometimes be straight forward!? But they sometimes wear masks!? Remove that mask and you are faced with multiple routes and dead ends that need to be explored, faced!? If not, we will have to comeback and revisit this Dark neighborhood again!? Well my Demon was wearing a mask it seems!? I have so many routes to deal with!? These routes are not short cuts but detours that I know will take more time and slow me down on my journey!? I'm the kind of guy who will take the road less traveled!? Who loves a challenge!? But right now I wish I had taken the highway!? Sometimes missing an exit might not be so bad!? Believe it or not, I'm in a much better mood then this week-end!? It might not look like it, but I think I had to write this down and make myself and my self understand!? Thank you for being there guys!? I can almost see clearly now, the rain is going!? J

5 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

Writing as a therapy? Wonderful idea! Write your demons down and away...
As I don't have much time now, unfortunately, you'll find an answer to your questions about me (at least partially) on my blog in «What I think you should know about me» (07.27.06). Hope you'll like it!
Thank you for the Depeche Mode's reference! :-)
Carpe diem!

8/15/2006 11:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger john said...

We'll always be here for you buddy!

8/15/2006 11:09:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Sounds like we are on parallel wavelengths. Glad to hear you're feeling more chipper.

8/15/2006 11:41:00 a.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

I'm feeling for you bud. We do have our demons. I think you look for the light! I think that's why the demons come harder for us when we are lightseekers.

8/15/2006 08:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Absolutely, Derek! Sometimes our demons are just waiting for us to open the right door or to turn on the right light-switch before they leap at us.

8/16/2006 05:08:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home