Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bowling for my columnbine!?

Since I made some changes, I decided to talk about my left foot! Sorry, My right column!? The first thing you see at the top right is "Therapy for the naïve" Well at first this was for me. But then I realized that a lot of people were coming and either were like me or knew not what "I" knew. So the title goes both ways. No pun intended Then you have me! I will try to change the photo regularly and let you see the changes in me. "Program" The pic there was taken in April or May of this year. I ain't lyin' or hidin'. Then you have a section called "Walking in my shoes" That section is what has made me what I am today! Very important section!? After you'll get "World in my eyes" This relates to the naïve part of me. How simple things should be. Then you'll get to the guys and girl, I read every day. The first and second are my best virtual friends. The third is almost a real friend. We met once, we'll see how it goes. If ever you need help with your closet, like this guy did then you can call on the guys in my list "Closet Organizers". They are so deep in there, they find Christmas presents. Of course lets not forget her, she can't clean for shit, she'll understand you but wont say one god damn word in English. After her there is a man who is very special to me, he has such a big mouth that he needs more then one blog! Plus, get this, it's not enough he talks a lot, he has to show us what he sees. After that, you can of course blogroll me. Even though I still don't know how to make the damn thing work. I followed this guy's advice, but it still doesn't work. Please help me!? I added something that I've seen here and there, a thank you! if you will. You press on it and you can send me what ever I wish for!!!??? I had put a pet that I adopted yesterday, a Bengal tiger. But it wont stay still. It keeps going to the bottom. I think Blogger doesn't like java from other web sites. If you see him, you can pet him and he'll purr. If you don't move your mouse and it's at the bottom left of his space, he'll eat it! Of course then you'll have what I was thinking yesterday, what is in the back of my mind for the last month or so and some not so clean thoughts. Then, get some of the best queer music, I know this bitch is a loud mouth, but when someone tells her to shut up and sing...MAN can she sing!? Almost there!? I don't get a lot of comments, so I decided to see how many people came to see me. Well I guess I'm not so bad, cause I'm almost at 1000. I would really like for people that come and read me to say Hi! in the comments. Even anonymous. I try to reply to all comments via e-mail, but some of you don't have any. So drop me a line and ask whatever you want. I'm an open book and no question is stupid! Six, shut up!? At last we have the support of OUR lord, Blogger. We have to say a big thank you to them. Without them, this would not be possible. So there you have it!? As you can see, I pack on the right!? G'night!? J

6 Comments:

Blogger Gray said...

Hmm. A Closet Organizer am I?? That's the nicest thing anyone has called me all this weekend! :)

BTW, you said Orange has gone to the bottom.... I couldn't find him. Did you decide to remove him completely?

7/24/2006 06:27:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jack said...

I've put him back. And Blogger seems to be cooperating.

7/24/2006 07:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Hi Joel, nice reorganization. the tiger works fine for me.

Congrats on one month!

7/24/2006 09:40:00 a.m.  
Blogger Spider said...

Joel - you are so sweet - thank you so much for your kind thoughts... believe me, the feelings go both ways...

Like the new look - very sharp! Looking good my friend!

7/24/2006 02:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Hey Studly...congrats on your month!!! I love the new look and orange by the way!

Hope all is well up North, I got a lot of reading to do...chat at ya soon = )

7/24/2006 04:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gumby said...

Here I am, saying a big ole HI!

Et Bon Jour!

7/24/2006 06:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home