Friday, July 21, 2006

Louis, c'est moi !?

The love of my life!? The me!? Questioning everything around us Always looking for answers Always doubting Always...
Being dark without being dark
We always search for meaning We both lost what was dear to us We got robbed of our lives We are seeked but we never really need We will accept company
But beware
Turn your back and we are gone We are loners
Always looking to better ourselves We long for
But we don't know what We love without wanting We want but we do not We do not want to hurt another We would rather hurt or die ourselves We love the finer things in life
But life does not have to be
The finer things We move with the times because we are constantly learning
Never stopping to just be
Louis De Pointe-du-Lac
c'est moi

4 Comments:

Blogger john said...

You are so poetic.

7/21/2006 12:56:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Absolutely beautiful, Joel!

Now, can you tell me why I can't copy and paste it?

7/21/2006 05:06:00 a.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

I enjoyed this

7/21/2006 09:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

"We do not want to hurt another
We would rather hurt or die ourselves"

Now you know the underlying reasoning I keep applying when considering coming out to my family.

If only this kind of (illogical) reasoning could have been dispelled when I was in my 30's (or younger) -- maybe I still wouldn't be fighting it.

7/23/2006 07:03:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home