Wednesday, July 19, 2006

J is for...

well not for friend, that's for sure. Imagine my surprise last night around 12:30. I couldn't sleep. I guess a little voice was bugging me, cause when I got up to check out some blogs, I read this Judas', or Jack ass', or Jacobs blog and I had been tagged with a MêMe. He used sarcasm to talk about his tagger. Why pretend?! lol I have to find 10 words to describe myself starting with the letter "J". Lets see... 1) Just!? I'm pretty fair. 2) Joker!? I can make you believe almost anything. 3) Jaded!? A hello, I'm on sick leave for a reason. 4) Jaunty!? Yes I am nice. Just don't tag me!? lol 5) Jaw breaker!? You figure it out!? 6) Jaywalker!? Hey! It's Montreal, what do you expect?! 7) Jewel!? What can I say, I'm a gem. 8) Jerker!? Everybody is!? Don't look at me like that!? 9) Juicy!? Goes with number 5 and 8!? hehe 10) Joyful!? A naïve is almost always happy. But don't worry, I won't Jive anybody with this. Just because Junior decided to make us Jump on this Joyful ride doesn't mean I'll Jab Just any John !? Just Joking!? J Post Update!? Jack & Jill Joyously Jab this Joker to Join us Just for Jiggles!? So Six you get the letter "H" Joyfully yours!?

5 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Creative!!!

7/19/2006 09:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

that was great!
and I liked the photo very much.
you are clever!

7/19/2006 01:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger Dave said...

SARCASM???? Well, I never!

:P

7/19/2006 09:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kevin said...

Y? You give me Y?

Dude ...

7/20/2006 12:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

Can you please give me the defintion for the word Jerker-this one cracked me up and sent my mind in many different directions...

7/25/2006 12:52:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home