Friday, July 21, 2006

The Roommate!?

What kind of friend/ex am I?! I keep telling myself it's because of lack of sleep, the pills. The fact that I don't follow the calendar anymore since I'm not working. I still can't believe this happened. I woke up before he left for work yesterday. He came home and I didn't say a thing. I FORGOT HIS BIRTHDAY!? I'm so bad!? Thank god his gift is the ticket for the Out Games opening. And yes it's already here, already paid for!? Once he told me that it was the 20th, I jumped up, said I was going to the corner store. I came back with chicken, wine, a cake, a teddy bear and a movie. That I bought for him. I feel so bad!? So,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASCAL!?
At first I was calling him the roommate. Out of respect for his privacy. Because I didn't know if he wanted to be mentioned on the web. Well he was not happy. He told me I could use his name and he even gave me a pic to show you guys!?
So here he is!?
Pascal the roommate!?
So sorry!? J Come on guys lets have it!? Tell me how bad I am!?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a wonderful friend J. We've been through a lot together. Today, our friendship is a gift, it is real. It's totally ok that you forgot what day we were. This is not at all important to me. The best gift you can give me is to get better and enjoy all the little things life brings.

7/21/2006 02:00:00 p.m.  
Blogger Spider said...

You are not bad at all - you had the tickets and you remembered... besides - how could ANYONE as cute as he is ever get mad... YUM!

7/21/2006 02:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are not bad...my own father forgot my bday this week, but he called me the next day and was soooo nice...still did not get my pony though... and the roomie is a cutie!

7/21/2006 06:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

You know the same thing happened to me, my old roomate's birthday was this week, and I remembered the day after his birthday.

7/21/2006 08:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger DEREK said...

oh and I know your a great friend to him, you can tell by his comment!

7/21/2006 08:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Oh Louis, you care so much, it makes you hard on yourself. Pascal looks and sounds like a wonderful fellow. kind...
Happy Birthday, Pascal.

7/22/2006 01:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

What a hunk! I want one just like him (in words as well as in looks).

7/23/2006 07:06:00 a.m.  
Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Bad Joel Bad..lol, oh well Happy Belated Birthday Pascal, you handsome little devil!!!!

7/24/2006 04:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

We all get busy and distracted by things in our lives. But missing your roomates birthday....At least you made up for it and in the end it is the thought that matters.

What a handsome man.

7/25/2006 12:49:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home