Saturday, August 05, 2006

Week-end wall !?

I was talking with a very cute and pretty intelligent guy today!? Well I came up with this idea, maybe he's not that intelligent!? Just kidding!? He's pretty bright for his age!? Since people seem to have a gimmick, I decided to come up with one myself. Every week end I'll display pictures that I've taken. I'll let you know if the picture was bought by a company or if it's available. I hope you enjoy!? Welcome to my gallery opening!? J

Bought by the company I work for to represent

the "Values of its Human Capital"!?

Bought by Liberty Studios as the face of the company!?

Being auctioned for calendars and card purposes!?

Still up for grabs!?

Sold to the JoPass company for cards and calendars!?

Available!?

Picture taken outside!?

No tricks, no backgrounds!?

All pictures come in high quality!?

Thank you for coming!?

J

6 Comments:

Blogger Gray said...

Nice photos, Joel! They're all good enough to sell (for one reason or another) and quite professional.

8/05/2006 03:06:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Joel: you're a fine artist, man! Congratulations! They're all beautiful! I liked the cat best: awesome expression on that face!
Thanks!

8/05/2006 05:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

you have quite an eye for beauty, proportion, and composition. i like them a lot.

8/05/2006 08:06:00 a.m.  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Great pics! I especially liked the butterfly one.

8/05/2006 09:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

You have a very good eye for the cute and intelligent!
J/K

It's nice to see you display and share your artwork. You're very good!!

Now lets talk about that finders fee...

8/05/2006 10:53:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pete said...

Beautiful!

8/09/2006 12:32:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home