Friday, December 22, 2006

Nothing compares...!?

Well since no one mentioned the HNT, I'll just cover up and talk about my day yesterday. Again I slept all night. These pills are amazing. Woke up, read some blogs and then went back to bed for a little nap. I usually go back to bed for about an hour. But I don't feel the need to sleep later in the day. Which is good. Then I went to get some decorations I had seen and wanted for the house. And for me. I started decorating the backyard. I put little fake trees in the planter boxes, put up part of the lights. The pills just give me the push I was missing to "want" to do stuff. I got a picture from my niece yesterday. She is growing so fast. I gotta call them this week-end. I went to see my doctor for the results of the evaluation. I'll take the pills from now on. I'm at 1mg now. I told him I had problems with my wrists. My hands get numb, what ever I do, they get numb. ANYTHING!? I have an appointment in February to get them checked out. Till then I have to where wrists restraints at night. I found the few remaining things to finish my wrappings. I'll post the before and after later on this week. I ordered 2 Christmas logs(cakes), I couldn't decide which one to take, so instead of a big one I ordered 2 small ones. They all looked delicious. I'll take pictures and show you. Probably Sunday night. So things are progressing pretty well. I might try to go in to work and wish my coworkers a Merry Christmas. I sent them all a card and a key chain yesterday. I brought them to the bank next to my house and they were sent by internal mail. I have the last 2 gifts tonight. Friends bought them for me. I'm happy also cause my friend RIC got his Christmas card already. They told me it was going to take 2 weeks. It only took 6 days. Well that's it for now. I'll post the gifts' "before" later on tonight.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

that sounds like a cheerful productive day!
I am glad you are putting up a few things for yourself for the holidays
Mind! you look cold in that photo!

12/22/2006 11:47:00 a.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

Wanting to do things is fantastic! Glad the new pills are working so well.

12/22/2006 12:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

I add my good thoughts to your comments of progress! Sorry to hear about the wrists!

[on a joking aside: I've heard them called other things but never "wrist restaints"! **EG**]

Seriously, I hope it does not prove to be other than a passing annoyance.

Glad to hear of your motivation for life!

HUGS!

12/22/2006 12:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

Great news, Joel! Except for the wrists. But it won't be anything important... You'll see!
As to your Christmas card, I'd say it arrived even sooner: I just forgot to check my mailbox yesterday... So it did arrive in the morning of the 21.st! Unbelievable!
Once again, merci beaucoup!
(Sorry for my ignorance: what does HNT stand for?...)
Oh yes, I like that photo! It makes me wonder about a lot of things...

12/22/2006 02:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

Ditto to Ric's question: "Sorry for my ignorance: what does HNT stand for?"

12/23/2006 05:32:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home