Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Had myself a Merry little Christmas!?

As you can see the gifts were insane!? They actually took half the living room. You name it, we had it. Unbelievable!? It took nine adults and two kids an hour and a half to open all those presents. One of mine was the big yellow one under the window. I think it was one of the bests. It's an office chair. I've been working at my desk on a kitchen chair for about a year if not more. It came from Pascal's mom. They also loved their presents. I think I really got to her boyfriend with my gift. He was freaking out. lol It's a book on singers and artists from here. It's a limited, signed and numbered copy. He freaked about the gift, she freaked about the price. lol She should talk. I had gotten a gift for everyone there. Even people I rarely see. It was great. I love giving, I love wrapping. All the decorations I gave to Pascal's brother's family since I know them, are in the tree. The meal was traditional turkey with an Italian stuffing I had never had before. Pretty good. Vegetables, mashed potatoes. She served a homemade tortellini soup, it was amazing. The taste was...wow!? All this followed by plates of cheeses and different breads and crackers. Pascal's mom had made the Christmas log, moka coffee flavored. Miam!? All in all it was a great night. The kids were quiet, I was one of, if not the hit with my treasure chest. lol Even his brother was nice this time. I guess it's because he was a bit under the weather. His dad was surprised I got him something and felt bad cause he didn't get me anything. lol I just love that!? I know it's mean, but...lol I think I got plenty, I got a chair, some gift certificates, a great meal and good company. What more can you ask for?! Ho!? No attacks!? None what so ever!? hihi What a Christmas!? Have fun!? J

5 Comments:

Blogger T-Bird said...

Oh yes. The home office chair!

12/26/2006 12:52:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gray said...

How grand for you, Joel!!! I am truly happy that you were amid your friends and family. I fortunately was around my family and a handful of my closest friends.

By the way, I envy you for your desire to wrap presents! I love to shop for them. I love to give them. But this is one queer man who hates having to wrap them!!

Some day I must tell you how I flunked out of decorating school. [kidding!] LOL!

I hope that little suger plumb fairies danced in your head all night long!

12/26/2006 05:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger RIC said...

I had this feeling you would enjoy your Christmas «party» and have a great Christmas Day.
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time and I'm very, very happy for you, dear Joel!

12/26/2006 06:36:00 a.m.  
Blogger Doug said...

Wow, the gifts look awesome! Glad you had a great Christmas!

12/26/2006 09:44:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lemuel said...

I am so glad you had a nice one!

12/26/2006 10:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home